ACCREDITATION TO ATTEND THE EVENTS OF THE CARNIVAL OF VENICE
The pass accreditations for the Carnival of Venice are allowed only to journalists and media operators who will send us a request according to these conditions:
– It is necessary to fill in the form with the required data;
– photographers and free-lance journalists are asked to send a request through an official editor (newspaper, radio/tv network, press agency or other media), using their letterhead;
– for television networks: only the data of one account person is required, but it is necessary to list all the members of the troupe/crew (name and role of each member);
– The download area contains all press materials: press releases, photos, link to some videos. For further requests please use the form.
– Press passes can be collected at our Carnival Press Office, can be collected few days before. For those arriving by water bus (vaporetto), is recommended the stop of Rialto or Sant’Angelo.
– On the occasion of the Flight of the Angel (15 February ) and of the Flight of the Eagle (23 February ) in Piazza San Marco, it is strongly recommended to access the dedicated press area with a suitable advance. The two flights are scheduled at 12.00.
Press accreditation does not allow entry to the Carnival Dinner Show & Ball.
The security provisions adopted by the Prefecture do not depend on the organization as well as the ordinances at the level of public order to which all must follow.
For any further information and requests, please contact the Press Office by email press @ carnevale.venezia.it
The data in this form will be only used to the purpose to send the requested information. They will be kept reserved, according to the Italian laws about privacy, and they will not be divulged to a third party without an explicit consent.