Sun 12 Feb 2023
La Mascherina più Bella di Mestre
From 11:00 to 18:00
Location: Piazza Ferretto
Address: Piazza Ferretto - Mestre, Italia (Directions)
TAKE YOUR MASK!
The Venice Carnival 2023 is waiting for the dreamers from 0 to 99+ years old in Ferretto square in Mestre. Everyone will have the chance to get a unique and carnivalesque picture of you wearing your amazing mask. Please reserve your spot and enjoy the Venice Carnival 2023 show!
Find out how to live the magic in Ferretto square in Mestre with Take your Mask. For you, an amazing photo with you as the protagonist!
How to partecipate:
- Reserve your spot on the stage clicking on “PARTICIPATE”
- Please come 10 minutes before your reservation time at the selected location
- Show the QR Code we sent you upon completing your reservation
- Walk the stage with all your Carnival Beauty!
The reservation is not required but strongly suggested to make for quicker access to the set.
- 11th-12th-18th-19th-21st February from 11.00am to 1.00pm and from 3.30pm to 6.00pm
- 16th-17th-20th February from 3.30pm to 6.00pm