The Gallery of Wonders
The Official Dinner Show and Ball is not simply a dinner. It is an exclusive experience where the pleasures of palate and party come together.
The majestic Ca' vendramin Calergi palace with its splendid Renaissance rooms overlooking the Grand Canal, will be exceptionally enlightned by the spectacular video projections realized by CamerAnebbia. Famous musician, Richard Wagner composed “Parsifal” while living in this fascinating space.
In exclusive surroundings, amid sophistication and professionalism, you will enter a magical dimension where each detail has been taken care of - rendering your Carnival experience something absolutely unforgettable.
The rich menu, the thrilling performances of extraordinary Huma Show Entertainment, and the charming view onto the Grand Canal of Ca' Vendramin Calergi are the special ingredients of a unique and extraordinary recipe leading guests in a magical time and space. Overwhelmed by images, colours, sounds, flavours to discover another Venice ... a magical and marvellous Venice.
An enchanting evening, with performances among the tables and shows through the night. Like food, entertainment is above all - inspiration and pleasure. The body expresses and art is the tool.
After midnight dj set by dj OYADI
Whoever loves gambling can try his/her luck by concluding the evening in the Salotto dei Giochi Classici (gambling room) of the Casinò di Venezia.
2017 CALENDAR AND PRICES >> BOOKING ONLINE <<
Monday 20th February € 400.00 per person - AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS OFFER AND GROUPS
Wednesday 22nd February € 400.00 per person - AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS OFFER AND GROUPS
Thursday 23rd February € 400.00 per person - SOLD OUT
Guests will be welcomed from 8.30 pm to 9:00 pm and they will be accompanied to the main floor living room for a toast and entertainment.
After a placèe dinner in the room with live performances. Dinner includes 5 courses (starter, mix of two first courses, second course, dessert) and an Italian wine selections.
The night will go on with the shows in the hall.
After midnight, live music and dj set until 2.30 am with cocktail bar (2 drinks included).
- Dress Code: masked
- Costumes available at Atelier Pietro Longhi (Info www.pietrolonghi.com; T +39 041 041 714478) ). For special rates of Costumes renting, send by email the copy of Dinner reservation voucher to the addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please inform in case of food allergies/intolerances, and an alternative menu will be offered. Entrance is forbidden to minors under the age of 18.
- HOW TO BUY
Call centre Hellovenezia +39 041 2424
Ticket office Venezia Unica sales points: Piazzale Roma, Ferrovia (railway station), Tronchetto, San Marco (IAT Correr) Lido di Venezia, Mestre (Cialdini), Venice Airport, Sottomarina, Dolo.
For groups: +39 041.272.2699 or send an email to email@example.com
HOW TO REACH CA' VENDRAMIN CALERGI
- With the free water shuttle departure from Piazzale Roma: Sunday to Thursday – every 20 mins, Friday and Saturday – every 10 mins
- With the Actv waterbus --- San Marcuola stop. Departure from the 'Piazzale Roma' stop every 12 mins (routes 1 & 2). Departure from the 'Ferrovia' railway stop every 10 mins (route 1)
- On foot a 15 minute walk from Piazzale Roma, a 10 minute walk from the railway station