Official Dinner Show and Ball
The Official Dinner Show and Ball is not simply a dinner. It is an exclusive experience where the pleasures of palate and party come together.
The majestic Ca' vendramin Calergi palace with its splendid Renaissance rooms overlooking the Grand Canal, will be the stunning location for the Carnival 2018's official dinner show and ball. Famous musician, Richard Wagner composed “Parsifal” while living in this fascinating space.
In exclusive surroundings, amid sophistication and professionalism, you will enter a magical dimension where each detail has been taken care of - rendering your Carnival experience something absolutely unforgettable.
The rich menu, the thrilling performances and the charming view onto the Grand Canal of Ca' Vendramin Calergi are the special ingredients of a unique and extraordinary recipe leading guests in a magical time and space. Overwhelmed by images, colours, sounds, flavours to discover another Venice ... a magical and marvellous Venice.
An enchanting evening, with performances among the tables and shows through the night. Like food, entertainment is above all - inspiration and pleasure. The body expresses and art is the tool.
Whoever loves gambling can try his/her luck by concluding the evening in the Salotto dei Giochi Classici (gambling room) of the Casinò di Venezia.
2018 CALENDAR AND PRICES >> BOOKING ONLINE <<
Saturday 3rd February € 500.00 per person
Sunday 4th February € 500.00 per person
Monday 5th February € 500.00 per person - AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS OFFER AND GROUPS Tuesday 6th February € 500.00 per person - AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS OFFER AND GROUPS Wednesday 7th February € 500.00 per person - AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS OFFER AND GROUPS
Thursday 8th February € 500.00 per person
Friday 9th February € 500.00 per person
Saturday 10th February € 500.00 per person
Sunday, 11th February € 500.00 per person
Monday 12th February € 500.00 per person
Tuesday 13h February € 500.00 per person
Guests will be welcomed from 8.30 pm to 9:00 pm and they will be accompanied to the main floor living room for a toast and entertainment.
After a placèe dinner in the room with live performances. Dinner includes 5 courses (starter, mix of two first courses, second course, dessert) and an Italian wine selections.
The night will go on with the shows in the hall.
After midnight, live music and dj set until 2.30 am with cocktail bar (2 drinks included).
- Dress Code: masked
- Costumes available at Atelier Pietro Longhi (Info www.pietrolonghi.com; T +39 041 041 714478) ). For special rates of Costumes renting, send by email the copy of Dinner reservation voucher to the addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Please inform in case of food allergies/intolerances, and an alternative menu will be offered. Entrance is forbidden to minors under the age of 18.
- HOW TO BUY
- Brochure for Business offer and groups
- Call centre Hellovenezia +39 041 2424
Ticket office Venezia Unica sales points:
•Tronchetto, agenzia Venezia Unica - froma 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Piazzale Roma (Ponte della Costituzione side) - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Piazzale Roma, IAT c/o Autorimessa Comunale from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Stazione Santa Lucia, in front of platform 2 - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Rialto, biglietteria approdo Actv linea 2 - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Piazza San Marco 71/f (close to Museo Correr), IAT from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta, ticket office at Actv stop - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Accademia, ticket office at Actv stop – from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Via Lazzari 32 (Piazzale Cialdini) from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Aeroporto Marco Polo, IAT at arrival area - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
•Agenzia Venezia Unica, via Mazzini 108 - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
• Agenzia Venezia Unica, Viale Europa 2/c - from 08.30 to 6.30 pm
For groups: +39 041.272.2699 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REACH CA' VENDRAMIN CALERGI
- With the free water shuttle departure from Piazzale Roma: Sunday to Thursday – every 20 mins, Friday and Saturday – every 10 mins
- With the Actv waterbus --- San Marcuola stop. Departure from the 'Piazzale Roma' stop every 12 mins (routes 1 & 2). Departure from the 'Ferrovia' railway stop every 10 mins (route 1)
- On foot a 15 minute walk from Piazzale Roma, a 10 minute walk from the railway station